CoverLite® Multiwall Polycarbonate Sheets
Economical yet light in weight, CoverLite® multiwall sheets are a versatile option for variety of indoor and outdoor glazing projects.
As the polycarbonate market in this country is coming of age, users are increasingly discovering the extreme versatility of this translucent plastic sheet.
CoverLite® multiwall sheets are available in a wide range of sizes, colors, and gauges. Sheets are stocked in clear, hammered, opal, white, and bronze.
CoverLite® multiwall sheets combine the characteristics of impact strength, flexibility, lightweight, transparency, and the ability to withstand a wide range of temperatures. These high-quality polycarbonate sheets are 200 times stronger than standard glass but weigh a fraction of the weight.
Sheets are offered with UV protection on one side or on both sides thus retaining their performance characteristics for years.
Whether you are planning a large-scale commercial project or building a hobby greenhouse, CoverLite® multiwall polycarbonate sheets are reliable, durable, and easy to install.
- Stock Colors*: Clear, Hammered, Opal, Bronze
- Sheet Width*: 4’ Wide and/or 6’ Wide
- Sheet Length*: Up to 39’
- Sheet Thickness: 4mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 16mm, 25mm
- Structure Type*: Twin Wall, Triple Wall
- Warranty: 10-Year Pro-rated Warranty
* May not be available in all sheet thicknesses. Please reference the chart on the back of the CoverLite® Multiwall Sell Sheet for product specific details including light transmission specs.
Features & Benefits
- High Light Transmission
- Virtually Unbreakable
- UV Resistant Surface
- Excellent Thermal Insulation
- Anti-Drip/Anti-Fog Coating
- Easily Fabricated On-Site
CoverLite® Multiwall Polycarbonate Applications Include:
- Sliding Doors
- Covered Walkways
- Pool Enclosures
- Patio Covers
- Room Dividers
- Dog Kennels
- Office Partitions
- Park Shelters
- Secondary Glazing
CoverLite® multiwall polycarbonate sheets are a cost-effective choice for a wide range of commercial, industrial, and residential glazing applications.