Hurrigal Polycarbonate Storm Panel
Transparent in nature, Hurrigal storm panels allow plenty of daylight to pass through while effectively protecting windows and doors from hurricane force winds. This is very beneficial in the event of a power outage.
Light in weight, Hurrigal polycarbonate panels are easier to handle, install, and remove after the storm has passed than plywood or metal shutters.
These hurricane-rated polycarbonate panels provide a high level of protection against storm damage, reducing repair costs while protecting your home for years to come!
Hurrigal 'hurricane' panels have been rigorously tested by independent third parties to be used in extreme wind conditions. Tests included an impact test which involved shooting a wooden 2x4 at a 16mm 3-wall polycarbonate panel and a cycle test to determine if the multiwall polycarbonate panel could withstand rapid pressure changes.
Impact and pressure tested by a third-party certified lab and certified by a third-party quality assurance entity, the Hurrigal storm panel meets Miami-Dade County Building code requirements for use in high velocity hurricane zone (HVHZ) applications.
- Color: Clear
- Sheet Width: 4’
- Sheet Length: 8’
- Sheet Thickness: 16mm (0.625”)
- Structure Type: Triple-Wall
- Fire Rating: Class A/CC1
- Warranty: 10-Year Limited Warranty’
* The Hurrigal storm panel meets Florida HVHZ applications FBC # 28824.1, NAMI certified
Features & Benefits
- Transparent, Strong & Durable
- Highly Impact Resistant
- Easy-To-Install w/Basic Tools
- Removable & Reusable
- Economical Storm Protection
- Tested & Certified for HVHZ Applications
- 1/4" PanelMate® Pro or Plus Storm Panel Anchors
- 1/4" Washer w/neoprene rubber (1/16” Thick)
- 1/4"-20 Stainless Steel Wing Nuts
Hurrigal Panels - Polycarbonate Shutters for Hurricane Protection
Clear polycarbonate storm panels are a great alternative to plywood or metal storm shutters. No more boarding up windows and doors for hurricane protection!