LEXAN™ THERMOCLEAR™ 15 Multiwall Polycarbonate Sheets
LEXAN™ THERMOCLEAR™ 15 is the industry’s most advanced multiwall polycarbonate sheet. This multiwall sheet maintains high clarity and provides an outstanding balance of impact strength and stiffness, excellent thermal insulation, UV protection, flame and condensation control, and long-term high light transmission.
This high-performance multiwall sheet will not break due to loss of impact strength due to weathering, maintains high clarity, and comes with an industry leading extended warranty. LEXAN™ THERMOCLEAR™ 15 sheets will not lose more than 4% light transmission or change more than 5 Delta from the original yellowing index of 0 over a twenty-year period.
Available in a 100% light diffusing panel, LEXAN™ THERMOCLEAR™ 15 Softlite advanced polymer technology scatters light eliminating greenhouse “hot spots”. The scattering of the light encompasses both the top and bottom leaves resulting in more usable energy to the plant, brighter colors, and virtually eliminates shadows. This diffusion feature makes these sheets an excellent glazing choice, where the uniformity of the light is key to successful greenhouse production.
LEXAN™ THERMOCLEAR™ 15 multiwall polycarbonate sheets are guaranteed to outperform and outlast all other brands. These technically advanced products prevent leaf burn, promote plant uniformity, and increase production yield.
Protect Your Plants – Grow Your Investment!
- Stock Color*: Clear, Softlite
- Sheet Width*: 4’ Wide and 6’ Wide
- Sheet Length*: Up to 48’
- Sheet Thickness: 8mm, 16mm
- Structure Type*: Twin Wall, Triple Wall
- Fire Rated: Class A (CC1)
- Warranty: 15-Year Limited Warranty
* May not be available in all sheet thicknesses. Please reference the chart on the back of the LEXAN™ THERMOCLEAR™ 15 Sell Sheets for product specific details including light transmission specs.
Features & Benefits
- High Light Transmission
- Virtually No Yellowing
- 100% Light Diffusion Feature
- Excellent Thermal Properties
- Outstanding Impact Performance
- Anti-Condensate Coating
- Top Fire Ratings
- Industry Leading Warranty*
Technical Data & Specs
- LEXAN™ THERMOCLEAR™ 15 Clear Sell Sheet
- LEXAN™ THERMOCLEAR™ 15 Softlite Sell Sheet
- Greenhouse Coverings for Growing Cannabis
- Light Diffusion & Greenhouse Growing
- The Art of Light Diffusion - Cucumber Study
- Understanding the Yellowing Index
- Multiwall Polycarbonate Technical & Install Guide
- Aluminum Base & Cap Install Guide
- Multiwall AmeriLux Product Data Sheet
- Frequently Asked Product Questions
- Common Polycarbonate & PVC Terms
- LEXAN™ THERMOCLEAR™ 15 Product Datasheet
- LEXAN™ THERMOCLEAR™ MSDS (SABIC)
- LEXAN™ Sheet for Greenhouses (SABIC)
- LEXAN™ Multiwall Technical Manual (SABIC)
- LEXAN™ Polycarbonate Chemical Compatibility
- LEXAN™ ICC-ES Evaluation Report
- LEXAN™ International Building Code (IBC)
- Miami-Dade County Notice of Acceptance (NOA)
- What is in a Warranty White Paper
- AmeriLux Extended 20-Year Warranty
THERMOCLEAR™ 15 Multiwall Polycarbonate Applications Include:
- Commercial Greenhouses
- Hobby Greenhouse
- Retail Garden Centers
- Agricultural Nurseries
- Floriculture Production
- Vertical Farms
- Garden Centers
- Pool Enclosures
- Aquaculture Growing
- Patio & Deck Covers
- Skylights & Sidelites
An established brand name for over 40 years, the LEXAN™ THERMOCLEAR™ 15 multiwall polycarbonate sheet is a perfect glazing alternative for a wide variety of horticultural, architectural, industrial, residential, and agricultural applications.