LEXAN™ THERMOCLEAR™ Multiwall Polycarbonate Sheets
A well-established brand for over 40 years, LEXAN™ THERMOCLEAR™ multiwall polycarbonate sheet is extruded from LEXAN™ resin, a high-quality thermoplastic with superior mechanical, optical, and thermal properties.
This lightweight, high-performance sheet offers high light transmission, remarkable impact strength, and long-term weather resistance. In addition, the sheet’s multiwall construction provides outstanding thermal insulation.
Available in many structures, colors, coatings, and finishes, LEXAN™ multiwall sheets are an ideal material for a wide range of glazing applications.
This versatile sheet provides an impressive balance of high impact strength, excellent thermal insulation, light structural weight, UV and fire resistance, and long-term light transmission.
LEXAN™ multiwall sheets can be relied upon to deliver high quality, low maintenance glazing that is designed to last for years.
- Stock Color*: Clear, Opal, White, Bronze
- Sheet Width*: 4’ Wide and/or 6’ Wide
- Sheet Length*: Up to 48’
- Sheet Thickness: 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 16mm, 20mm, 25mm
- Structure Type*: Twin Wall, Triple Wall, 5X Wall
- Fire Rated: Class A (CC1)
- Warranty: 10-Year Limited Warranty
* May not be available in all sheet thicknesses. Please reference the chart on the back of the LEXAN™ Multiwall Sell Sheet for product specific details including light transmission specs.
Features & Benefits
- Advanced UV Protection
- High Light Transmission
- Outstanding Impact Strength
- Excellent Thermal Insulation
- Good Fire Behavior Characteristics
- Easily Fabricated On-Site
- Industry Leading Warranty*
Technical Data & Specs
- LEXAN™ Multiwall Sell Sheet
- Multiwall Polycarbonate Technical & Install Guide
- Multiwall AmeriLux Product Data Sheet
- Aluminum Base & Cap Install Guide
- Frequently Asked Product Questions
- Common Polycarbonate & PVC Terms
- LEXAN™ THERMOCLEAR (SABIC) Dripgard Sell Sheet
- LEXAN™ THERMOCLEAR (SABIC) Multiwall Brochure
- LEXAN™ Sheet for Greenhouses (SABIC)
- LEXAN™ Multiwall Technical Manual (SABIC)
- LEXAN™ THERMOCLEAR™ 1UV Product Datasheet
- LEXAN™ THERMOCLEAR™ 2UV Product Datasheet
- LEXAN™ THERMOCLEAR™ 16mm-32mm 5x Datasheet
- LEXAN™ THERMOCLEAR™ 16mm-32mm 9x Datasheet
- LEXAN™ THERMOCLEAR™ 16mm 5x30 Datasheet
- LEXAN™ THERMOCLEAR™ MSDS (SABIC)
- LEXAN™ Polycarbonate Chemical Compatibility
- LEXAN™ ICC-ES Evaluation Report
- LEXAN™ International Building Code (IBC)
- Miami-Dade County Notice of Acceptance (NOA)
LEXAN™ Multiwall Polycarbonate Applications Include:
- Wall Partitions
- Data Centers
- Industrial Roofing
- Patio Covers
- Data Centers
- Pool Enclosure
The versatility of the LEXAN™ THERMOCLEAR™ multiwall polycarbonate sheet makes it an ideal material choice for a wide range of commercial, industrial, and residential glazing applications.