LEXAN™ VEROLITE™ Multiwall Polycarbonate Sheets
LEXAN™ VEROLITE™ twin wall polycarbonate sheet offers a high degree of light transmittance while blocking harmful ultraviolet rays. In its structured sheet form, this high-quality multiwall sheet also offers excellent thermal insulation properties.
VEROLITE™ multiwall sheets are perfect for greenhouses, garden centers, and nurseries where high light transmission is required in a lightweight sheet. An anti-condensate feature on the interior surface of the sheet protects plants, furnishings, and equipment below from water damage. Easy installed and fabricated on-site, these highly durable polycarbonate sheets will live up to your expectations season after season.
Perfect for indoor grow operations, the VEROLITE™ BLOCKOUT multiwall sheet completely blocks the transmission of light. Zero percent light and direct solar transmission allows for total control over the light needed to grow light-sensitive plants.
LEXAN™ VEROLITE™ multiwall polycarbonate sheets will not only protect your plants but also grow your bottom line!
- Stock Color*: Clear, Opal, Bronze
- Sheet Width*: 4’ Wide and 6’ Wide
- Sheet Length*: Up to 48’
- Sheet Thickness: 6mm, 8mm
- Structure Type*: Twin Wall
- Fire Rated: Class A (CC1)
- Warranty: 10-Year Limited Warranty
* May not be available in all sheet thicknesses. Please reference the chart on the back of the LEXAN™ VEROLITE Sell Sheet for product specific details including light transmission specs.
Features & Benefits
- High Light Transmission
- UV Protected Surface
- Virtually Unbreakable
- Anti-Drip/Anti-Fog Feature
- Easily Fabricated On-Site
- Industry Leading Warranty*
Technical Data & Specs
- LEXAN™ VEROLITE™ Sell Sheet
- VEROLITE™ BLOCKOUT Sell Sheet
- Multiwall Polycarbonate Technical & Install Guide
- Aluminum Base & Cap Install Guide
- Multiwall AmeriLux Product Data Sheet
- Frequently Asked Product Questions
- Common Polycarbonate & PVC Terms
- LEXAN™ VEROLITE™ Product Datasheet
- VEROLITE™ BLOCKOUT™ Product Datasheet
- LEXAN™ THERMOCLEAR™ MSDS (SABIC)
- LEXAN™ Multiwall Technical Manual (SABIC)
- LEXAN™ Polycarbonate Chemical Compatibility
- LEXAN™ ICC-ES Evaluation Report
- LEXAN™ International Building Code (IBC)
- Miami-Dade County Notice of Acceptance (NOA)
- AmeriLux Extended 15-Year Warranty
VEROLITE™ Multiwall Polycarbonate Applications Include:
- Office Partitions
- Skylight & Sidelites
- Garden Centers
- Patio Covers
- Pool Enclosures
- Cold Frames
- Wall Dividers
The versatile LEXAN™ VEROLITE™ multiwall polycarbonate sheet is an economical alternative to traditional glazing in a wide variety of applications.