Plastic Fabrication Services
At AmeriLux International, our ever-expanding fabrication capabilities are directly related to our customer’s needs. The need for this type of high-quality fabrication was driven by our customers’ end-use applications of our plastic sheet products. These technologies also complement our customers’ capabilities, offering them a qualified back-up in the event they have capacity constraints - no matter if it is an AmeriLux or a customer-supplied product.
Cutting polycarbonate panels at AmeriLux is a day-in, day-out process, with small to large orders being processed daily in our Distribution Centers. Expanding our range of fabrication capabilities enables us to broaden our scope of services that brings measurable value to our customers.
Cutting solid and structured polycarbonate successfully on a production basis presents a number of challenges with respect to the substrate’s relative hardness, sensitivity to heat, and resistance to chipping and shattering. The beam saw addresses many of these challenges, allowing us to efficiently cut large orders of the same size product, hold tighter tolerances, and produce a clean, quality edge.
Investing in laser engraving and cutting has equipped AmeriLux with the ability to cut very narrow widths, resulting in more efficient use of every square foot of a plastic sheet as well as being able to quickly and accurately cut repeat orders. In addition, laser engraving is a value-add service we can offer customers looking to customize sheets with their logo or name.
High cut speed, precision, and repetition, a CNC Router has proven to be a great addition to AmeriLux’s manual processes, increasing both our fabrication time and accuracy. We are now even better equipped to meet our customers’ needs regarding large volume capabilities and repeatability in panel production.
Lumira® Filling Machine
Made of a dry silica particulate, Lumira aerogel is completely recyclable, eco-friendly, non-combustible, and Cradle-to-Cradle certified. Lumira aerogel-filled multiwall polycarbonate sheets provide cost effective insulation, improve the quality of light, sound dampening, and design flexibility. Futhermore, AmeriLux is the sole distributor of Lumira aerogel-filled sheets.
In addition to our broad range of in-house fabrication services, AmeriLux provides component assembly solutions ranging from the assembly of individual components to complete systems. High quality products, quick reaction to quantity fluctuations, and delivery reliability are just a few reasons why AmeriLux is a great supply chain partner.
Why Choose AmeriLux for Your Fabrication Needs?
Each day, we come to work with one goal in mind: Focus on the needs of our customers. From excellent customer service, to a diverse line of products, to investing in specialized equipment, we meet your needs by continuing to expand our capabilities.
The result is unique combination of fabrication services, technology, and human resources, allowing us to offer our customers a variety of value-added services and tailored solutions.
- Our beam saw is a great work horse for cutting multiples of the same size plastic sheet at one time, enabling us to fabricate your order accurately and deliver it to you quickly.
- With our laser engraver, we can laser mark logos, engrave complex designs, or cut intricate shapes from a wide range of plastic materials including acrylic, polycarbonate, and HDPE.
- Plastic sheets cut on our CNC router are of a consistently high quality and meet the tight tolerances required by our customers.
- Multiwall polycarbonate sheets filled with Lumira® aerogel reduce energy costs and noise transfer while enhancing the quality of interior light.
- Save time, space, labor resources, and simplify your supply chain with our component assembly services and turn-key manufacturing solutions.