LEXAN™ THERMOCLICK™ Interlocking Polycarbonate Sheets
LEXAN™ THERMOCLICK™ high-performance sheets are impact resistant, energy-saving multiwall sheets with a specially designed tongue and groove connection, including a groove for double-sided tie on the inside.
This inter-connecting system eliminates the need for vertical profiles, thereby saving costs and enhancing aesthetics.
LEXAN™ THERMOCLICK™ sheets provide the building and construction industry with new ways to meet the demands for increased energy efficiency in living and working environments.
The LEXAN™ THERMOCLICK™ interlocking sheet system not only helps customers reduce heating and cooling costs, but also cuts energy usage and CO2 emissions benefiting the environment.
LEXAN™ THERMOCLICK™ sheets allow designs that are visually striking yet extremely practical. Installation costs are low because the product is designed using custom-made configurations for fast on-site assembly.
The LEXAN™ THERMOCLICK™ Interlocking polycarbonate wall panel system is available in 40mm and 50mm thicknesses.
LEXAN™ THERMOCLICK™ 40mm inter-connecting sheet system offers a unique 5-wall X-structure profile. The improved fix-key section connection system provides improved loading performance compared to the previous design.
LEXAN™ THERMOCLICK™ 50mm is a unique, 9-wall inter-connecting sheet system with a specially designed V-joint connection profile. This sheet offers superior insulation properties vs. multi-pane glass leading to increased energy savings.
- Stock Colors: Clear, Opal, Blue
- Sheet Width: 19.68” (40mm), 39.37” (50mm*)
- Sheet Length: 38.7'
- Sheet Thickness: 40mm, 50mm*
- Warranty: 10-Year Limited Warranty*
* LEXAN™ THERMOCLICK™ 50mm is available through special order only. Project Based. Minimum Order: 31,600 SQFT. Lead Times Based on Production Schedule. Aluminum components are not available for this product.
Features & Benefits
- Specially Design Tongue and Groove Connection
- UV Protected Outer Surface
- Good Light Transmission and Light Diffusion Characteristics
- Superb Thermal Insulation Properties
- High Impact Strength and Breakage Resistance
- Simple, Fast, and Easy Installation
- Wide Range of Colors and Aesthetic Effects Available
Technical Data & Specs
- LEXAN™ THERMOCLICK™ Sell Sheet
- Polycarbonate Window System Sell Sheet
- Efficiency & Creativity Brochure (SABIC)
- LEXAN™ THERMOCLICK™ Technical & Install Guide
- LEXAN™ THERMOCLICK™ 40mm Technical Guide (SABIC)
- LEXAN™ Sheet Systems LEED Certification Brochure
- LEXAN™ THERMOCLEAR™ MSDS (SABIC)
- LEXAN™ THERMOCLICK™ 40mm Class A Fire Test
- LEXAN™ THERMOCLICK™ 40mm D635 CC1 Fire Test
- LEXAN™ THERMOCLICK™ 40mm CAN-ULC S102.2-10 Test Report Class B 010518
- LEXAN™ THERMOCLICK™ 50mm Class A Fire Test
- LEXAN™ THERMOCLICK™ 50mm D635 CC1 Fire Test
LEXAN™ THERMOCLICK™ Polycarbonate Applications Include:
- Commercial Buildings
- Shopping Centers
- Office Buildings
- Industrial Roofing
- Curtain Walls
- Ribbon Windows
- Warehouse Sidelights
- Interior Wall Partitions
- Door Transoms
- Window Walls
LEXAN™ THERMOCLICK™ sheets are an excellent alternative to glass cladding and facades.